Our work focuses on eight service areas:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management and Organization Change
- Facilitation of Processes and Meetings
- Culture Change
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Social Engagement – Creating Community
- Conflict Management and Mediation
- Designing effective educational material for Diversity and Leadership training programs
The Collaborations Group teams have provided exceptional trainers, coaches, and consultants to leaders across higher education, federal government, public and private sector corporations, and individual executives. References are available upon request.
- Heal personal and organizational pain that surfaces with transitions, mergers, reorganization, culture changes, and shifts in management. Resolve underlying conflicts.
- Coach managers in examining the impact of their decisions on the employees, and assist them in designing interventions that transform the way they do business.
- Create alliances throughout an organization in order to define, embrace, and enliven the spirit and essence of their mission:
- Discern lessons learned from the shared history of the organization and those it serves, with the purpose of moving on to the future
- Facilitate/ guide individuals and organizations to live in the spirit of their stated existence and core purpose.
- Assist the organization in redefining the culture of work to address: managing stress and transitions, and creating joy and fun while connecting with its values
- Define the workplace of the next millennium
- Understand and appreciate the workplace as a spiritual playground – a place to live out the spirit of people’s values and visions
- Honor the spirit of the organizational mission and all who are served by the existence of the organization.
- Communicate the values of the new organizational culture through specially designed, lively, magazine-styled newsletters that continually capture the spirit of the people. Internal and external marketing of the essence and purpose of the mission through organizational stories.
Collaborate Spirit to Spirit
- Empower those with different experiences, backgrounds, values, cultures to partner in the discovery of their shared vision and to create a shared reality.
The process of identity discovery in the organization involves:
- developing clarity about who they are
- communicating the important core aspects of that identity
- letting go of old emotional baggage associated with former perceptions
- joining with others to heal and let go of old dreams
- partnering in developing a plan to realize a new collaborative dream.